All Web Email joins EMAPP and saves a puppy
Once again, the email marketing industry has remained strong in it's efforts to convince people that don't know any better that you can not buy email lists. Last week somebody tried to get away with publishing an article titled "How to avoid getting swindled (when buying) your email lists". Like a scent hound in pursuit, John Caldwell of Red Pill Email immediately lept into action with colorful precision and clearly explained in response to the article how you can not puchase email lists. The article was ultimately pulled from the website 4 1/2 hours later with no explaination - scorned author clearly in the dog house, but not before John made a copy that you can read in full HERE.
This week marks the birth of a new organization with a mission to help fight the misconception that a list of email addresses constitutes something worth paying for. Spearheaded by the good folks at The Email Guide, the "Email Marketers Association for Puppy Protection" will continue to educate marketers tempted at the prospect of buying a list of email addresses from a shady sales people. Read more about EMAPP, watch the video of Spot the puppy on his way to the big kennel in the sky and learn how you can help save more innocent puppies by helping to stamp out the myth that you can buy an email list. CLICK HERE
In the meantime, here are five simple reasons why you cannot buy an email list.
- Email marketing is permission based and you cannot buy or sell someone elses permission.
- No reputable company will actually GIVE you physical posession of an email list.
- An email list, like a customer list, is a company's most valuable asset and no company will sell you their most valuable asset.
- Sending your message to a list of unknown email addresses is the fastest way to get ALL of your email communications blocked by the ISPs and corporate spam filters.
- Every time you buy an email list... a puppy dies!